Bench top scribe marking machines
Rigid column, high accuracy, fully programmable, excellent quality marks with continuous lines.
SP Series Marking Machine
- Pneumatic scribing system generating high quality continuous style marks on materials ranging from plastics to hardened steel
- Extreme low noise operations
- Large marking envelope up to 300x150mm
- Rigid column and robust ball screw mechanism (twin linear rails and twin linear bearings on each axis) guarantees the highest quality of marks
- Powered Z digital axis ('Z' series) for automatic working area clearance and programmable batch height positioning
- Low running costs and virtually no consumable costs
- 100 - 220v single phase supply
3000 controller and software
- Separate 3000 controller protects electronics from shock loading of mechanical marking operation.
- Durable integrated membrane keyboard with LCD linked function keys.
- Very large embedded graphical display
- Simple to use menu system software with marking preview
- Advanced standard features incl. serial numbering, passwords, arc marking, time/date and logo marking etc.
- Various communication ports and I/O
- Wide Range of Options
- Standard marking area available: 60 x 60mm (60-60SP), 100 x 100mm (100-100SP), 150 x 150mm (150-150SP), 300 x 150mm (300-150SP). For larger ones, see Marktronic™ GantryMark™ SP
- Diamond-tipped or tungsten carbide stylus. Example: InScribe™ 140-40SDPH For very deep marking such as Vehicle Identification Number marking (VIN Marking ).
- Powered Z digital axis ('Z' series). Example: BenchScribe 150-150 SPZ
- Std. Character Sizes: 0.15mm - 99.9mm in increments of 0.15mm
- Marking Formed: Various fonts, HPGL, BMP Logos
- Marking Speed: Variable, depends on application
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 2 x RS232 and Digital I/O (8 In 6Out) Connectivity. Optional Ethernet TCP/IP
- Full QWERTY integrated membrane keyboard with addition PS/2 port for external keyboards.
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features.
- Remote Start/Stop control box
- PC Option using Pryor MarkMaster™ Graphical Software
- Weight: Marking Machine - 34kg Controller - 10Kg
- Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Programmable marking
- Component identification
- Component traceability
- Serial numbering
- Logo marking
- Security marking
- Health & safety appliance marking
- Certification marking
- Time and date marking
- Part numbering
- Batch and shift coding
- Calibration systems
- Label and tag marking
Request A Quote
To receive further information on BenchScribe™ Column Mounted SP Series, please complete the following form. We will reply as soon as possible
Sorry, this product does not have video.