PortaDot™ 50-25E Marking Machine
- Lightweight, ergonomic handheld machine allowing the marker to be taken to the part, especially useful when marking very large parts.
- Adjustable clear face mask provides excellent visibility of the marking location.
- Generous 50mm x 25mm marking area satisfies the requirements of most applications. (For larger marking areas on handheld units see the PortaDot™ 130-30E unit )
- Electric Solenoid with programmable depth settings. Capable of marking all engineering materials up to 62HRc (800Hv)
- 100 - 220v single phase supply (no pneumatics required).
- 'Press and hold' trial run feature allows the marking location to be determined quickly before marking.
- Low running costs and virtually no consumable costs.
3000 controller and software
- Separate 3000 controller protects electronics from shock loading of mechanical marking operation.
- Durable integrated membrane keyboard with LCD linked function keys.
- Very large embedded graphical display
- Simple to use menu system software with marking preview
- Advanced standard features incl. serial numbering, passwords, arc marking, time/date and logo marking etc.
- Various communication ports and I/O
- Wide Range of Options
- Marking Area: 50mm x 25mm
- Std. Character Sizes: 0.15mm - 24.9mm in increments of 0.15mm
- Marking Formed: 5 x 7, 7 x 9, Varidot, HPGL, BMP Logos
- Marking Speed: Variable, depends on application
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 3 metre umbilical cable
- 2 x RS232 and Digital I/O (8 In 6Out) Connectivity. Optional Ethernet TCP/IP
- Full QWERTY integrated membrane keyboard with addition PS/2 port for external keyboards
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features
- Remote Start/Stop control box
- PC Option using Pryor MarkMaster™ Graphical Software
- Weight: Marking Machine - 2.3kg Controller - 10Kg
Request A Quote
To receive further information on PortaDot™ 50-25E, please complete the following form. We will reply as soon as possible
Sorry, this product does not have video.