SISMA FIBER YTTERBIUM CUTTING LASER BCL SERIES
Sisma BCL is devised by SiSMA Spa., to enable fabricators to stay versatile in working workpiece demanded by ever-changing global market. Sisma MCL laser cutting system in its ball screw axis version is designed to process high performance and functionality.
Sisma Fiber Ytterbium cutting laser BCL works by utilizing laser beam. The laser beam provides a concentrated heat source, allowing for narrow, deep welds and high welding rates. The process is frequently used in high volume applications, such as in the automotive industry as x-rays are not generated.
Sisma BCL laser cutting system in its version for linear axes X / Y is designed for high-performance processes and functionality. To ensure a high stability over time, the structure is in tubular steel with electro treatment stress relieved. The cutting features an anti-collision capacitive sensor, capable of ensuring high precision processes in all circumstances: Sisma BCL provides superior performance in terms of speed and quality of cutting. BCL offers great precision even with high acceleration processes and very narrow radial routes. Many options are available, as a system that divide the working area with a mobile column featuring clamps for fastening the sheet on three sides.
Furthermore, Sisma BCL is suitable as a basis for combined processes machines, combining laser cutting with marking or milling. Now you can simplify and streamlining your equipments and workshops for many workpiece fabrications.
Sisma Fiber Ytterbium cutting laser BCL Features:
- Compared to other method such as electron beam, the Sisma's laser beam can be transmitted through air rather than requiring a vacuum.
- Sisma's Ytterbium mechanism results in higher precision quality cut on working area with 1200 mm x 975 mm.
- Sisma's Fiber lasers are compact compared to rod or gas lasers of comparable power, because the fiber can be bent and coiled to save space.
- Sisma's Fiber lasers exhibit high vibrational stability, extended lifetime, and maintenance-free turnkey operation.
- High peak power and nanosecond pulses enable effective marking and engraving.
- The additional power and better beam quality provide cleaner cut edges and faster cutting speeds.
To serve your interest on Sisma BCL laser cutting system,kindly contact our Sales Department
Sisma BCL laser cutting system
To serve your interest on Sisma BCL laser cutting system, kindly contact our Sales Department